In this week's edition of our Training Tips series, we asked Training, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers to answer the question, "How do you show the value of training to other people in the company?"
How do you show the value of training to other people in the company?
- "By showing them data and providing an overview of the curriculum. They are amazed at how many have been completely trained on every element of our program. Some of our colleagues were a part of the testing and review process. Their comments and feedback helped us ensure we were delivering the most comprehensive and clear training."
- Alison Stanley, Consultant at Wiley Education
- "Our sales team talks with our doctors daily, and they get a lot of great feedback in real time, which supports our value perfectly. In addition, our attendance and engagement data is the primary way we demonstrate wins. We also share our attendees’ comments via Slack and compile them in a deck that we can share with anyone at the company."
- Eva Sheie, Practice Development at RealSelf
- "I love to share Skilljar’s analytics with my team members. They are blown away by the hours that our learners are racking up as well as the super-high completion rates."
- Nicole Dingley, Customer Success Marketing Manager at Wiley Education
In our Training Tips series, we asked Training, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers what some of their best practices are to get the most out of a customer training program. Stay tuned for new Q&As each month!