We're excited to introduce our new blog series, Training Tips! We asked Training, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers what some of their best practices are to get the most out of a customer training program. This week's question is "What's the one tool you can't live without?" Stay tuned for new Q&As each month!
What's the one tool you can't live without?
- "We use an advocacy platform through Influitive. I think it packs a powerful punch when paired with Skilljar. When someone is working through curriculum in Skilljar, they are essentially “on their own.” By including activities within Skilljar that pull the students over to our Influitive hub, we can connect them with other students. We can present them with a discussion question where they can see responses from others, ultimately enabling them to connect and reform their ideas. It also makes them feel like they are part of a community—not just a student flying solo."
- Nicole Dingley, Customer Success Marketing Manager at Wiley Education
- "At RealSelf, I rely on the trifecta of Skilljar, Wistia, and GoToWebinar to round out our medical practice training program in a way that’s scalable, scrappy, and easy to execute without development support. This is important when you’re trying to build a new program and don’t have a lot of resources."
- Eva Sheie, Practice Development at RealSelf
- "Analytics. We really value how you can see the trainee at each step in their training process. We share this information often with Sales and Marketing. Now, w have better information to share than ever before on where our students are in the training process. We are able to act on this information, like sending reminders to start or complete training. We are very excited about our upcoming integration with Salesforce to have this information at the fingertips of our Account Management team."
- Alison Stanley, Consultant at Wiley Education
In our Training Tips series, we asked Training, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers what some of their best practices are to get the most out of a customer training program. Stay tuned for new Q&As each month!